Solicitor at Watkins & Gunn Limited

Joanne Whitehead

Solicitor

SRA ID: 319909

Joanne has acquired a wealth of experience in both the residential and commercial property sectors. She spends 90% of her time dealing with residential property matters including sales, purchases, transfers of equity and re-mortgages and the remaining 10% is made up of commercial property matters. During her career Joanne has dealt with hundreds of matters of varying nature and complexity. Joanne's specialties include acting in new build and development matters and commercial property matters.

46-48 Cardiff Road, Llandaff, CF5 2DT

Licensed for 16 years

Practice Areas

Housing & Property, Commercial Property

5.0/5 8 Client Reviews 8
  • Commercial Property 50%
  • Housing & Property 50%
8 Client Reviews

5.0/5

Overall experience

  • Value For Money
  • Communication
  • Initial Impressions
  • Approachability
  • Documentation Accuracy
  • Legal knowledge

Reviews summary

  • Excellent
    8
  • Very Good
    0
  • Average
    0
  • Poor
    0
  • Awful
    0

Review sources

Anonymous
Click to rate
Lee
Lee Added 6 months ago Report to admin
Watkins & Gunn Limited
Collected whilst working at Watkins & Gunn Limited
March 26, 2021 20210326155915

First class service

5

I have just completed on my purchase with Watkins & Gunn today. Joanne and Aisha dealt with the transaction, which was entirely seamless from start to finish. I was kept informed of every step of the way and nothing was ever too much trouble. I would never go anywhere else for legal assistance. Thank you!!

Solicitor named in this review: Joanne Whitehead

Was this review helpful? Yes

Jamie
Jamie Added 1 year ago Report to admin
Watkins & Gunn Limited
Collected whilst working at Watkins & Gunn Limited
June 26, 2020 20200626175615

couldn't be happier

5

I have dealt with Watkins and Gunn for a few years now and have always been happy with the service and would recommend them to anyone , When Joanne took over my file I went from happy to couldn’t be happier, Joanne is superb and make’s what is normally tedious a pleasure, I genuinely can’t praise her enough, I will not be using anyone else any time soon. Thank you so much,

Solicitor named in this review: Joanne Whitehead

Was this review helpful? Yes

Chris
Chris Added 1 year ago Report to admin
Watkins & Gunn Limited
Collected whilst working at Watkins & Gunn Limited
June 16, 2020 20200616153336

Fantastic Service

5

Highly recommend Watkins & Gunn. They have been fantastic throughout the Covid-19 lockdown period and have kept us informed of progress throughout. They have made moving house a lot less stressful.

Chris & Katie

Solicitor named in this review: Joanne Whitehead

A representative from Watkins & Gunn Limited responded to this review on 24 June, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that we have been able to help and to reduce the stress of your house move.

Was this review helpful? Yes

Gail
Gail Added 1 year ago Report to admin
Watkins & Gunn Limited
Collected whilst working at Watkins & Gunn Limited
April 28, 2020 20200428162413

Above and beyond conveyancing!

5

Thank you to Joanne, Jan, Lizzy and Tia for all of your hard work.
Watkins and Gunn Property Team have provided my husband and I with a professional, prompt and friendly service throughout the sale of my house.

Always quick to answer any queries and questions that we had from beginning to end.

Even under present circumstances and throughout the process, they have been able to get things done and have gone above and beyond without fault and always happy to help

They regularly and efficiently kept in touch via telephone and gave the impression that nothing was too much trouble, Their overall responses were very helpful and quick.

Any documents that were sent out were done so efficiently. We would definitely use Watkins and Gunn again and would highly recommend.

Solicitor named in this review: Joanne Whitehead

A representative from Watkins & Gunn Limited responded to this review on 01 May, 2020

Many thanks for your review and taking the time to complete it. All staff are working remotely currently so this will be a big boost to morale. Whilst these are difficult times we remain on hand via remote working and are determined to work the best we possibly can for our clients.

Was this review helpful? Yes

Steve
Steve Added 1 year ago Report to admin
Watkins & Gunn Limited
Collected whilst working at Watkins & Gunn Limited
April 01, 2020 20200401152358

Commercial lease advice

5

I contacted Watkins & Gunn with a query about my commercial lease and was called back the same day by Joanne Whitehead. Jo took the time to understand my predicament and then clearly helped me understand my options in jargon free, easy to follow advice. Jo is clearly an accomplished professional in her field but is also able to engage on a human and personal level - perfect combo! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jo and Watkins & Gunn to anyone needing help negotiating commercial property law. Thanks!

Solicitor named in this review: Joanne Whitehead

A representative from Watkins & Gunn Limited responded to this review on 01 May, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you were pleased and impressed with the service and advice given by Jo. We appreciate the positive feedback you have given us and look forward to working with you in the future.

Was this review helpful? Yes

Stuart
Stuart Added 1 year ago Report to admin
Watkins & Gunn Limited
Collected whilst working at Watkins & Gunn Limited
December 05, 2019 20191205092601

Excellent Team

5

We have used W&G a few times now, including Clive Thomas Joanne Whitehead and Linda Dack.

They have always responded promptly to any queries that We have had and happy to assist in any issues that may have have arisen as part of the legal process.

Solicitor named in this review: Joanne Whitehead

Was this review helpful? Yes

Reviews collected on

Stephen
Stephen Added 1 year ago Report to admin
Watkins & Gunn Limited
Collected whilst working at Watkins & Gunn Limited
June 23, 2020
Collected on
20200623205038

Stephen

5

Have used Watkins and Gunn on many occasions for conveyancing and deadlines are always met with a successful outcome. No hesitation in making a recommendation.

Solicitor named in this review: Joanne Whitehead

A representative from Watkins & Gunn Limited responded to this review on 24 June, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback you have given us and look forward to working with you in the future.

Was this review helpful? Yes

Stuart
Stuart Added 1 year ago Report to admin
Watkins & Gunn Limited
Collected whilst working at Watkins & Gunn Limited
December 05, 2019
Collected on
20191205091919

Stuart

5

We have used Clive, Jo and Linda for a number of services over the years and they are approachable and easy to deal with. If I have had any queries they have been happy to assist.

Solicitor named in this review: Joanne Whitehead

Was this review helpful? Yes

About Joanne Whitehead

Joanne has acquired a wealth of experience in both the residential and commercial property sectors. She spends 90% of her time dealing with residential property matters including sales, purchases, transfers of equity and re-mortgages and the remaining 10% is made up of commercial property matters. During her career Joanne has dealt with hundreds of matters of varying nature and complexity. Joanne's specialties include acting in new build and development matters and commercial property matters.

Languages Spoken: English

Contact Joanne Whitehead

Address

Watkins & Gunn Limited

46-48 Cardiff Road

Llandaff



Phone 01495762244

Website

Resume

LICENSE

Country

Status

Acquired

Updated

United Kingdom

Currently Registered

01/10/04

27/06/20

We found no instances of professional misconduct for this solicitor

WORK EXPERIENCE

Title

Name

Duration

Assistant

Watkins & Gunn

?-present